Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wee Alien - Part Two: Golden Evird

After helping the Wees find computers for their planet, Ruthi gives Queen Terrensya a golden evird as a gift. The Queen is in awe of this wonderful gift that has been bestowed upon her and in return gives Ruthi a gift from planet Wee. It's not just any gift but it's the Golden Eet. Everyone on Wee knows you can't flog without your eet.

After returning to Wee, Queen Terrensya, places the golden evird in the center of the Ecalap, so that everyone may enjoy the gift. Queen Terrensya doesn't realize that Ruthi has placed valuable information on it. The information on the evird will help the Wees rid themselves of the Lalas.

Needing information from the golden evird, Nerak goes to the council and asks to use it as it pertains to ending the hold the Lalas have on Wee. Eedyar, Wee's yenrotta, advises the council that it would be beneficial to the well being of Wee, however, Ygg and Eyak aren't convinced. "It's the Queen's property", Ygg and Eyak say in unison. Nerak was given the golden evird and had to return it within the ruoh.

Nerak placed the golden evird in his pocket. Just then the wind began to stir and Nerak knew that the Lalas were landing because there is no wind on Wee. Lalas began rounding the Wees up to take them to Lala Land. "We are running low on Srats!", barked Lednew. "We must have more Wees or we will be hunting Srats ourselves." Unfortunately, Nerak was one of the Wees that boarded the Lalas ship.

Hiding behind the sehsub, Eedyar saw Nerak being boarded on the Lala ship but wasn't in a position to help or so he thought. You see, Eedyar is a bit of a nekcihc when it comes to the Lalas.

Eedyar, goes to the council and tells Ygg and Eyak that they must let Queen Terrensya know that Nerak has been taken to Lala Land. Ygg, in no uncertain terms states that he's not telling the Queen. Eyak, tells Eedyar that he was the one that let Nerak have the evird and he should be the one to tell the Queen. Eedyar, Ygg and Eyak stand there thinking when all of a sudden they blurt out at the same time, "Let's have Mikey do it! He'll do anything!"

Mikey approaches Queen Terrensya and in a tiny voice tells her that Nerak has the evird and that the Lalas have Nerak. The Queen in just as tiny of a voice says, "You are about to lose your head." Queen Terrensya stands, picks up her oosh, turns and cries out, "I want my golden evird! Bring me my golden evird." As she exits the room, she passes King Ahtrab and says, "Mikey's lost his head. Won't you help him find it?"

©Karen A J Rinehart

6 comments:

  1. Omigosh, the next cat I get I am gonna name her Queen Terrensya -- what a beauty of a name!

    To heck with Mikey's head and the evird, how about helping Nerak? Gheesh! And that Eedyar aka nekcihc should lose his head, too!
    :-)

    Karen, I've no idea where YOUR head gets these ideas, but I sure hope there's another part to this Wee series in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, there's gotta be. I'm working on saving Nerak and the evird from the Lalas. Can't leave him in Lala Land with that mean ole Lednew, now can I?

    It is a beautiful name. Wish I'd had a daughter, that would have been her name.

    I'm glad you enjoyed it. As for where my head gets the ideas. Well, they just are there. Don't know how or why but they are there.

    Stay tuned for the return of Nerak. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I think I lost my head too. I can relate! Seriously, this writing makes me smile because it's light and entertaining. I thank you for taking the time to write it and share it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy that you enjoyed it and that you smiled. I enjoyed writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is a girl to do when sitting at work but being unable to actually do some work so this was perfect entertainment for my afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Lena. Thank you for commenting.

    ReplyDelete